Monday 26 January 2015

About Me

                                         HI, IT'S ME


So I've decided to create a blog, I've been wanting to for a while now but I didn't know what I wanted to make it about so I decided I'll just have a bunch of random things that interest me :)

So who am I? Well I want to remain anonymous as you've probably guess but you can call me Mr E or just E. 
I'm actually quite young , the "Mr" makes me sounds like a teacher not saying teachers are old of course.
This blog is just for me and I'm not expecting anyone to read it but it's there if you want to.
It's just gonna be a bunch of thoughts going in my head so feel free to peek in.
Why don't I keep a journal? I already have one and I don't want to keep a stack of books :P

Things that interest me...hmm...well video games, maybe I'll make a video game post in the future. I like poetry, not a fan of reading as much as I am of writing them.

So there you have it a bit about me :)

E

1 comment:

  1. awsmmm writing and superb thoughts ...keep up with good work...

    ReplyDelete